If you are an international flight passenger, you must clear Customs and Immigration control when arriving in Georgia.
For your safety and quick journey through the airport, please note the following:
If you have goods to declare, you should use red channel or the green channel if you have nothing to declare.
Goods applicable for declare:
- Food products in amount of 500 GEL and with total weight of 30 kg;
- Goods (except of food products) in amount of 3 000 GEL and with total weight of 30 kg;
- Over 400 cigarettes, or 50 cigars/cigarillos, or 250 gram of any other type of tobacco plant;
- Over 4 liters of alcohol beverages of any type;
- Weapons & explosive materials;
- Drugs & psychotropic substances;
- Antiques & pieces of art;
- Toxic substances;
- Plants & animals (including animal made products);
- High-frequency radio equipment and communication devices;
- Radioactive material (appropriate certificate/permit will be required).
- Cash (national or foreign currency), cheques and other securities, with nominal value equivalent to
GEL 30 000 or more.
Customs and Revenue Service office is located at the Arrivals hall.
Opening hours: 24/7